Pure Essential Oil. Tea Tree (Maleleuca alternifolia) .5oz - 15ml Amber Glass Bottle with dropper. Do Not Apply Directly to Skin unless Diluted. Use for Aromatherapy or Mixing Essential Oil Blends. Use with Essential Oil Jewelry, Diffusers, Oil Burners, Bath Water Etc.
Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) has a fresh, spicy camphor scent that is cleansing and revitalizing. It is another must-have essential oil for every home first aid kit, as it is most commonly used to prevent infection and speed healing of minor cuts, scrapes, burns, bug bites, rashes, and other wounds. *
- Tea Tree’s antioxidant and cleansing properties make it one of the best essential oils for skin care to help clear pores, regulate oil production, and improve the appearance of blemishes, scars, and age spots. *
- It is reputed to be effective against nail bed fungus, dandruff, warts, and athlete’s foot. *
- Tea Tree helps boost the immune system and can relieve respiratory conditions by clearing congestion and reducing inflammation and pain in the airways. *
- It is the best essential oil to add to household cleaners and has been shown to control mold. *
- It is also commonly added to deodorants, hand sanitizers, and natural insect repellents. *
- Use in shampoos for a healthy scalp and to prevent lice. *
- Tea Tree blends very well with Lavender, Lavandin, Clary Sage, Rosemary, Lemon, Pine Needle, Geranium, Marjoram, and spice oils like Clove Bud. *
- For Direct to Skin Application - Dilute by adding 1-2 Drops to 1 Teaspoon of Carrier Oil (Grapeseed Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil Etc)
* These Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.