Pure Essential Oil. Rosewood - (Aniba rosaeodora) .5oz - 15ml Amber Glass Bottle with dropper. Do Not Apply Directly to Skin unless Diluted. Use for Aromatherapy or Mixing Essential Oil Blends. Use with Essential Oil Jewelry, Diffusers, Oil Burners, Bath Water Etc.
Rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora) Aromatically, Rosewood Essential Oil has a subtle, yet surprisingly sweet, woody, fruity aroma with a floral quality to it. *
- Relieves pain. Rosewood oil is a mild analgesic (not as strong as other herbal oils) that can help alleviate headaches, toothaches and muscle and joint pain.*
- Heals wounds. This oil’s antiseptic properties help prevent wounds and cuts from getting infected, as well as stimulate faster healing.*
- Helps treat colds, coughs and sinusitis. It has the ability to regulate smooth muscle contractions, helping control bronchial disorders such as asthma.*
- Works as an aphrodisiac and stress reliever. It can help treat impotence or frigidity, arousing sexual desire and improving sexual performance. Rosewood oil’s fragrance also has a calming and relaxing effect on your mind and body.*
- Rosewood is a beautifully aromatic oil that holds a dear place in holistic aromatherapy as well as natural perfumery. *
- Rosewood Essential Oil is a versatile oil that blends well with other wood, citrus, spice, herbaceous and floral oils, but it should be used sparingly and with respect because it is in short supply*
- For Direct to Skin Application - Dilute by adding 1-2 Drops to 1 Teaspoon of Carrier Oil (Grapeseed Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil Etc)
* These Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.