Pure Essential Oil. Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) .5oz - 15ml Amber Glass Bottle with dropper. Do Not Apply Directly to Skin unless Diluted. Use for Aromatherapy or Mixing Essential Oil Blends. Use with Essential Oil Jewelry, Diffusers, Oil Burners, Bath Water Etc.
Lavender has a light, sweet floral scent. The variety from France (Lavandula. angustifolium) has a softer, more complex scent than the one from Bulgaria (Lavandula vera), but shares many of the same properties. *
- Undeniably the most popular essential oil for all age groups, it is therapeutically superior for a wide variety of conditions and definitely the number one choice for first aid. *
- Lavender can be used for minor wounds like bruises, burns, cuts and scrapes, bug bites, and sunburn. *
- Supportive to healthy reproductive, respiratory, lymphatic, circulatory, muscular, and immune systems. *
- Lavender is great for skin care as its anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties help soothe irritated and sensitive skin. *
- Of course, it is widely known as the best essential oil for relaxation as it helps calm stress and anxiety, eases headaches, and promotes restful sleep. *
- Lavender blends well with most oils, but especially Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Pine Needle, Geranium, Vetiver, Patchouli, citruses, and floral oils. *
- For Direct to Skin Application - Dilute by adding 1-2 Drops to 1 Teaspoon of Carrier Oil (Grapeseed Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil Etc)
* These Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.