Cool the Cramps Concentrate is a Pure Organic Essential Oil Custom Blend - .18 oz - 5 ml Amber Glass Euro Dropper Bottle. Do Not Apply Pure Essential Oil Directly to Skin. Use for Aromatherapy or Mixing Essential Oil Ready to Use Blends (Diluted). Use with Essential Oil Jewelry, Diffusers, Oil Burners, Bath Water Etc.
Contains - Pure Organic Essential Oils of Peppermint, Clary Sage, Rosemary, Bergamot and Geranium in a Custom Blended Ratio. No Other Ingredients.
Cool the Cramps Concentrate is a Custom Blend of Organic Essential Oils Known to be helpful to improve the discomfort and pain associated with a women’s menstrual cycle Fortunately, there are several essential oils that can help. Below see detailed information about all the oils in this Custom Blend.
This Oil Blend is a Natural Aromatherapy. *
Peppermint (Mentha piperita) has a penetrating grassy, mint scent that's mentally stimulating and energy boosting.
- It helps increase focus, mental clarity, memory, alertness, and concentration while soothing nervous stress. *
- One of the best essential oils for your first aid kit, Peppermint is believed to help relieve headache symptoms and provide relief from nasal and respiratory congestion caused by allergies or the common cold. *
- Widely known as a digestive aid, Peppermint can be used to alleviate common digestive complaints like bloating, cramping, nausea, motion sickness, and upset stomach. *
- It nourishes dry skin and be used in hair care to relieve scalp irritation and dryness, stimulate hair growth, and give hair a shiny, fresh look. Peppermint is also known to deter mice, ants, and spiders. *
- Peppermint blends well with Rosemary, Lavender, Marjoram, Lemon, Eucalyptus, and other mints. *
Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea) has a sweet floral, herbaceous aroma. A relaxing and uplifting essential oil that helps ease emotional stress, it may also help with headaches and anxiety. *
- Supportive to a healthy digestive system and believed to help strengthen the immune system. *
- Clary Sage is reputed to help balance hormones and has historically been used to help alleviate menopause symptoms, regulate irregular menstruation, and reduce menstrual cramps. *
- It’s a relaxing and regulating addition to hair & skin care products, especially for oily hair and skin. *
- Clary Sage blends well with Juniper Berry, Lavender, Bergamot, Geranium, Pine Needle, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, and citrus essential oils.*
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) has a strong, fresh, herbaceous aroma.
- It has a stimulating effect on the brain, improving cognitive function by increasing concentration, focus, clarity, and memory retention. *
- Rosemary also fortifies healthy immune and respiratory systems, and stimulates circulation. *
Bergamot (Citrus bergamia) is a wonderfully uplifting and refreshing essential oil with a fresh sweet-citrus, floral scent. It's considered a tonic for frazzled nerves and can help soothe anxiety and lift melancholy. *
- Bergamot can be supportive to healthy digestive and upper respiratory systems, and is great for oily or blemish-prone skin. *
- Bergamot is often used as an air freshener to combat odors. *
- Bergamot blends well with Lavender, Neroli, Cypress, Jasmine, Juniper Berry, Lemon, Chamomile, Geranium, Rose, and Clary Sage. *
Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), also known as Rose Geranium, has a sweet, fresh floral smell similar to Rose. It's uplifting, mentally balancing, and helps relieve stress and anxiety. *
- Geranium is one of the best essential oils for skin care because it helps balance the skin’s production of sebum and is a natural astringent, increasing blood flow and improving skin tone and elasticity. *
- It has traditionally been used to support a healthy reproductive system and ease menstrual cramps and menopausal symptoms. *
- Geranium can also help deter insects and outdoor pests. *
- Geranium blends well with Jasmine, Lavender, Neroli, Rose, Patchouli, Sandalwood, and citruses like Bergamot and Grapefruit. *
- For Direct to Skin Application - Dilute by adding 1-2 Drops to 1 Teaspoon of Carrier Oil (Grapeseed Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil Etc)
These Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.