Boost Your Game Concentrate is a Pure Organic Essential Oil Custom Blend - .18 oz - 5 ml Amber Glass Euro Dropper Bottle. Do Not Apply Pure Essential Oil Directly to Skin. Use for Aromatherapy or Mixing Essential Oil Ready to Use Blends (Diluted). Use with Essential Oil Jewelry, Diffusers, Oil Burners, Bath Water Etc.
Contains - Pure Organic Essential Oils of Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Eucalyptus and Roman Chamomile in a Custom Blended Ratio. No Other Ingredients.
Boost Your Game Concentrate is a Custom Blend of Organic Essential Oils Known to be helpful - Pre and Post Workout - to improve respiratory, lymphatic, circulatory, muscular, and immune systems. Blend is uplifting, energizing, and promotes optimism. Also, mentally stimulating and energy boosting while It helps increase focus, mental clarity, memory, alertness, and concentration while soothing nervous stress. It can increase circulation and relieve sore muscles, Working as an anti-inflammatory improving muscle soreness, spasms, and joint pain. Below see detailed information about all the oils in this Custom Blend.
This Oil Blend is a Natural Aromatherapy. *
Lavender has a light, sweet floral scent. The variety from France (Lavandula. angustifolium) has a softer, more complex scent than the one from Bulgaria (Lavandula vera), but shares many of the same properties. *
- Undeniably the most popular essential oil for all age groups, it is therapeutically superior for a wide variety of conditions and definitely the number one choice for first aid. *
- Lavender can be used for minor wounds like bruises, burns, cuts and scrapes, bug bites, and sunburn. *
- Supportive to healthy reproductive, respiratory, lymphatic, circulatory, muscular, and immune systems. *
- Lavender is great for skin care as its anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties help soothe irritated and sensitive skin. *
- Of course, it is widely known as the best essential oil for relaxation as it helps calm stress and anxiety, eases headaches, and promotes restful sleep. *
- Lavender blends well with most oils, but especially Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Pine Needle, Geranium, Vetiver, Patchouli, citruses, and floral oils. *
Lemon (Citrus limon) has a light, fresh citrus scent that’s uplifting, energizing, and promotes optimism. *
- Lemon is great to add to household cleaners, soaps, and air fresheners or diffusers. *
- It helps support healthy immune, respiratory, circulatory, and digestive systems. *
- Lemon is one of the best essential oils for skin care because of its natural astringent properties - it can be used as a skin toner, to balance oily skin, and brighten dull skin. *
- Commonly used to ease stress, combat fatigue, and insomnia. *
- Lemon blends well with Lavender, Lavandin, Sandalwood, Frankincense, Chamomile, Fennel, Eucalyptus, Juniper Berry, other citruses, and floral oils like Neroli, Ylang Ylang, Rose, and Geranium. *
Peppermint (Mentha piperita) has a penetrating grassy, mint scent that's mentally stimulating and energy boosting.
- It helps increase focus, mental clarity, memory, alertness, and concentration while soothing nervous stress. *
- One of the best essential oils for your first aid kit, Peppermint is believed to help relieve headache symptoms and provide relief from nasal and respiratory congestion caused by allergies or the common cold. *
- Widely known as a digestive aid, Peppermint can be used to alleviate common digestive complaints like bloating, cramping, nausea, motion sickness, and upset stomach. *
- It nourishes dry skin and be used in hair care to relieve scalp irritation and dryness, stimulate hair growth, and give hair a shiny, fresh look. Peppermint is also known to deter mice, ants, and spiders. *
- Peppermint blends well with Rosemary, Lavender, Marjoram, Lemon, Eucalyptus, and other mints. *
Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) is a sharp camphor smelling oil that's invigorating, penetrating, and cleansing. It is one of the best essential oils for diffusing. *
- Helps support healthy immune and respiratory systems, clearing congestion, relieving sinus pressure, and reducing headaches. *
- Eucalyptus is energizing and mentally stimulating while also stress-reducing. It can increase circulation and relieve sore muscles. *
- Eucalyptus blends well with Cedarwood, Lavender, Lemon, Pine Needle, Rosemary, Thyme, and Marjoram. (Not recommended for children under age 12.) *
- For Direct to Skin Application - Dilute by adding 1-2 Drops to 1 Teaspoon of Carrier Oil (Grapeseed Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil Etc)*
Chamomile Roman (Anthemis nobilis) has a sweet, fruity odor often referred to as 'apple-like'. Promotes an inner sense of peace and calming, reduces stress and anxiety, and promotes restful sleep. *
- Can be supportive to healthy reproductive and digestive systems.*
- Chamomile is anti-inflammatory and is often used as a balm for muscle soreness, spasm, and joint pain.*
- Its anti-inflammatory properties also make it an excellent essential oil for skin care and minor wound treatment like soothing insect bites. *
- Roman Chamomile blends well with Bergamot, Clary Sage, Lavender, Jasmine, Neroli, Geranium, and Rose. *
- For Direct to Skin Application - Dilute by adding 1-2 Drops to 1 Teaspoon of Carrier Oil (Grapeseed Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil Etc)
These Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.