Master Mind Concentrate is a Pure Organic Essential Oil Custom Blend - .18 oz - 5 ml Amber Glass Euro Dropper Bottle. Do Not Apply Pure Essential Oil Directly to Skin. Use for Aromatherapy or Mixing Essential Oil Ready to Use Blends (Diluted). Use with Essential Oil Jewelry, Diffusers, Oil Burners, Bath Water Etc.
Contains - Pure Organic Essential Oils of Sweet Orange, Rosemary, Geranium and Ylang Ylang in a Custom Blended Ratio. No Other Ingredients.
Master Mind Concentrate is a Custom Blend of Organic Essential Oils Known to be helpful to improve Focus, Mental Clarity, Memory Retention, Concentration, and is Mentally Balancing. Also, Relieves Stress, Tension and Anxiety while creating feelings of Joyfulness. Below see detailed information about all the oils in this Custom Blend.
This Oil Blend is a Natural Aromatherapy. *
Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis) is sweet, fresh and fruity smelling. This uplifting essential oil helps alleviate tension and stress, fight fatigue, boost mental clarity, and encourage a positive outlook. *
- It is considered a tonic, strengthening and regulating bodily systems and boosts immunity. *
- Orange can be used to improve dull and oily complexions, tone the skin, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. *
- Orange promotes better digestion, relieves indigestion and cramping, and helps rid the body of toxins and fluid accumulation. *
- It is commonly used in disinfecting household cleansers and air fresheners. *
- Orange blend well with Lavender, Neroli, Lemon, Clary Sage, Myrrh, and spice oils like Cinnamon and Clove Bud. *
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) has a strong, fresh, herbaceous aroma. *
- It has a stimulating effect on the brain, improving cognitive function by increasing concentration, focus, clarity, and memory retention. *
- Rosemary essential oil is commonly seen in hair care products that relieve dryness and flakiness associated with dandruff. It also stimulates the hair follicles which may promote hair growth and overall health. *
- When used for skin care, Rosemary can improve skin hydration and elasticity while reducing irritation and excessive oil production. *
- It also helps soothe tired muscles, fortifies healthy immune and respiratory systems, and stimulates circulation. *
- Rosemary blends well with Basil, Cedarwood, Citronella, Lavender, Lavandin, Peppermint, Pine Needle, Frankincense, Thyme, Oregano, and citruses. *
Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), also known as Rose Geranium, has a sweet, fresh floral smell similar to Rose. It's uplifting, mentally balancing, and helps relieve stress and anxiety. *
- Geranium is one of the best essential oils for skin care because it helps balance the skin’s production of sebum and is a natural astringent, increasing blood flow and improving skin tone and elasticity. *
- It has traditionally been used to support a healthy reproductive system and ease menstrual cramps and menopausal symptoms. *
- Geranium can also help deter insects and outdoor pests. *
- Geranium blends well with Jasmine, Lavender, Neroli, Rose, Patchouli, Sandalwood, and citruses like Bergamot and Grapefruit. *
Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) has a sweet and exoticly floral fragrance. It is emotionally uplifting, promoting feelings of joyfulness while reducing stress, anxiety, and tension. *
- Ylang Ylang essential oil tends to regulate sebum production, helping with irritated and oily skin. *
- It was traditionally thought to have a stimulating effect on the scalp, promoting hair growth and overall health. *
- Ylang Ylang also provides benefits the cardiac, reproductive, and immune systems. *
- This product is often preferred by aromatherapists because it is thought to be a more complete representation of the plant and its therapeutic properties. *
- Ylang Ylang blends well with Jasmine, Bergamot, Rose, Vetiver, Clary Sage, Petitgrain, Cedarwood, and citrus essential oils. *
- For Direct to Skin Application - Dilute by adding 1-2 Drops to 1 Teaspoon of Carrier Oil (Grapeseed Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil Etc)
These Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.