Feeling Fantastic Concentrate is a Pure Organic Essential Oil Custom Blend - .18 oz - 5 ml Amber Glass Euro Dropper Bottle. Do Not Apply Pure Essential Oil Directly to Skin. Use for Aromatherapy or Mixing Essential Oil Ready to Use Blends (Diluted). Use with Essential Oil Jewelry, Diffusers, Oil Burners, Bath Water Etc.
Contains - Pure Organic Essential Oils of Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Eucalyptus and Roman Chamomile in a Custom Blended Ratio. No Other Ingredients.
Feeling Fantastic Concentrate is a Custom Blend of Organic Essential Oils Known to Promote an inner sense of peace and calming, reduces stress and anxiety, and promotes restful sleep. Also, relieves frazzled nerves and can help soothe anxiety and lift melancholy. It is mentally grounding and balancing. Blend is spiritually grounding and is calming and relaxing without being sedative. This blend has many other health benefits. Below see detailed information about all the oils in this Custom Blend.
This Oil Blend is a Natural Aromatherapy. *
Chamomile Roman (Anthemis nobilis) has a sweet, fruity odor often referred to as 'apple-like'. Promotes an inner sense of peace and calming, reduces stress and anxiety, and promotes restful sleep. *
- Can be supportive to healthy reproductive and digestive systems.*
- Chamomile is anti-inflammatory and is often used as a balm for muscle soreness, spasm, and joint pain.*
- Its anti-inflammatory properties also make it an excellent essential oil for skin care and minor wound treatment like soothing insect bites. *
- Roman Chamomile blends well with Bergamot, Clary Sage, Lavender, Jasmine, Neroli, Geranium, and Rose. *
Bergamot (Citrus bergamia) is a wonderfully uplifting and refreshing essential oil with a fresh sweet-citrus, floral scent. It's considered a tonic for frazzled nerves and can help soothe anxiety and lift melancholy. *
- Bergamot can be supportive to healthy digestive and upper respiratory systems, and is great for oily or blemish-prone skin. *
- Bergamot is often used as an air freshener to combat odors. *
- Bergamot blends well with Lavender, Neroli, Cypress, Jasmine, Juniper Berry, Lemon, Chamomile, Geranium, Rose, and Clary Sage. *
Patchouli (Pogostemon patchouli) has a deep, rich, earthy aroma that is mentally grounding and balancing. *
- Patchouli is one of the best essential oils for skin care due to its versatility. It can help moisturize dry and cracked skin, regulate oily and blemish prone skin, and overall keep skin looking healthy, young, and vibrant. *
- Patchouli is considered a tonic, having an overall toning effect to help optimize metabolic function and strengthen the immune system. *
- It stimulates blood circulation, digestion, and the elimination of toxins and excess water. *
- Historically believed to be a prophylactic, helping prevent the spread of disease and infection.
- Patchouli blends well with Bergamot, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Geranium, Lavender, Neroli, Rose, Sandalwood, Vetiver, and Myrrh. *
Frankincense (Boswellia neglecta) has a fresh, woody, slightly sweet resinous scent. This essential oil is traditionally used for its sacred healing qualities and is thought to slow and deepen your breathing which is conducive for enhanced meditation. *
- Frankincense is spiritually grounding and is calming and relaxing without being sedative. *
- Frankincense is one of the best essential oils for mature, dry, or problematic skin and was used in ancient Egypt in rejuvenating face masks and cosmetics. *
- Supportive to healthy respiratory, digestive and reproductive systems. *
- Frankincense blends well with Sandalwood, Vetiver, Pine Needle, Geranium, Lavender, Neroli, spices like Cinnamon, and citruses like Orange and Bergamot. *
Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanoides) has a rich, smoky, earthy aroma that's deeply relaxing and grounding. *
- Vetiver is very calming in stressful situations and promotes meditation and sleep. *
- Vetiver essential oil can help even skin tone, balance oily skin, and reduce the appearance of scars, stretch marks, and blemishes. *
- It improves circulation, helping soothe muscular and joint stiffness, aches, and pains. *
- Vetiver helps support reproductive health, and is commonly used in perfumery and blending. *
- It has traditionally been used as a natural insect repellent. *
- Vetiver blends well with Sandalwood, Rose, Jasmine, Ylang Ylang, Clary Sage, Lavender, and Patchouli. *
For Direct to Skin Application - Dilute by adding 1-2 Drops to 1 Teaspoon of Carrier Oil (Grapeseed Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil Etc)
These Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.