Pure Essential Oil. Cedarwood - (Cedrus atlantica) .5oz - 15ml Amber Glass Bottle with dropper. Do Not Apply Directly to Skin unless Diluted. Use for Aromatherapy or Mixing Essential Oil Blends. Use with Essential Oil Jewelry, Diffusers, Oil Burners, Bath Water Etc.
Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) has a pleasing, woody aroma and has been used for centuries in perfumery and as a preservative. It can help combat oily or dry skin, improve skin tone, and soothe inflammation, and is a wonderful addition to skin and hair care regimes. *
- Cedarwood essential oil helps calm nervous tension and anxiety, lessen hyperactivity, enhance concentration, and relax the body, aiding meditation. *
- Additionally it is supportive for a healthy upper respiratory system and a great addition to home cleaning solutions. *
- Cedarwood blends well with Bergamot, Cypress, Juniper Berry, Rosemary, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Sandalwood, Vetiver, and florals like Jasmine, Neroli, and Ylang Ylang. *
- For Direct to Skin Application - Dilute by adding 1-2 Drops to 1 Teaspoon of Carrier Oil (Grapeseed Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil Etc)*
* These Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.