Surface Superstar - Pure Organic Essential Oil Blend Concentrate - 1 oz - 30 ml Amber Bottle with Cap
Strong Antibacterial and Deodorizing Cleaner for Kitchen and Bath. Blended with Pure Organic Essential Oils and Pure Castile Peppermint Soap.
*NOTE: 32 oz Spray Bottle is Not Included - You will supply your own bottle. Product is sold in concentrated form only.
This Blend is Highly Concentrated. Must Be Diluted. Empty Entire Contents in 32 oz Spray Bottle* and then fill up with Distilled Water. Swirl to Mix Each Use. Clean as Usual for Great Results.
Contains - Pure Castile Peppermint Soap, Essential oils of Lavender, Lemon, Tea Tree. Distilled Water. Leucidal liquid as a preservative.
- Castile Soap is antibacterial. ... Surfactants, such as Castile Soap, remove germs and bacteria, as well as dirt and grease. Again, they don't kill. They remove all manner of dirt and germs and grease and other ickies off of any surface.
- has a light, sweet floral scent. The variety from France (Lavandula. angustifolium) has a softer, more complex scent than the one from Bulgaria (Lavandula vera), but shares many of the same properties. Undeniably the most popular essential oil for all age groups, it is therapeutically superior for a wide variety of conditions and definitely the number one choice for first aid. Lavender can be used for minor wounds like bruises, burns, cuts and scrapes, bug bites, and sunburn. Supportive to healthy reproductive, respiratory, lymphatic, circulatory, muscular, and immune systems. Lavender is great for skin care as its anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties help soothe irritated and sensitive skin. Of course, it is widely known as the best essential oil for relaxation as it helps calm stress and anxiety, eases headaches, and promotes restful sleep. Lavender blends well with most oils, but especially Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Pine Needle, Geranium, Vetiver, Patchouli, citruses, and floral oils. *
- Lemon (Citrus limon) has a light, fresh citrus scent that’s uplifting, energizing, and promotes optimism. Lemon is great to add to household cleaners, soaps, and air fresheners or diffusers. It helps support healthy immune, respiratory, circulatory, and digestive systems. Lemon is one of the best essential oils for skin care because of its natural astringent properties - it can be used as a skin toner, to balance oily skin, and brighten dull skin. Commonly used to ease stress, combat fatigue, and insomnia. Lemon blends well with Lavender, Lavandin, Sandalwood, Frankincense, Chamomile, Fennel, Eucalyptus, Juniper Berry, other citruses, and floral oils like Neroli, Ylang Ylang, Rose, and Geranium. *
- Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) has a fresh, spicy camphor scent that is cleansing and revitalizing. It is another must-have essential oil for every home first aid kit, as it is most commonly used to prevent infection and speed healing of minor cuts, scrapes, burns, bug bites, rashes, and other wounds. Tea Tree’s antioxidant and cleansing properties make it one of the best essential oils for skin care to help clear pores, regulate oil production, and improve the appearance of blemishes, scars, and age spots. It is reputed to be effective against nail bed fungus, dandruff, warts, and athlete’s foot. Tea Tree helps boost the immune system and can relieve respiratory conditions by clearing congestion and reducing inflammation and pain in the airways. It is the best essential oil to add to household cleaners and has been shown to control mold. It is also commonly added to deodorants, hand sanitizers, and natural insect repellents. Use in shampoos for a healthy scalp and to prevent lice. Tea Tree blends well with Lavender, Lavandin, Clary Sage, Rosemary, Lemon, Pine Needle, Geranium, Marjoram, and spice oils like Clove Bud. *
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.